About Jon Matel
• 24 years experience helping High Net Worth customers manage their most valuable assets
• 1991-1994 Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith - Stockbroker
• 1994-2001 A.G. Edwards - Stockbroker
• 2001-2003 Vice President, Investment Managment Group at Rockland Trust Corp.
• 2003-Present Real Estate Sales
• Exceptional Properties Specialist
• Residential Real Estate
• Commercial Real Estate
• New Construction
• Lives in Osterville, MA.
• Twin boys - 19 yr/old
• Enjoys skiing, boating, tennis
• Volunteer for National Geographic Society/Expedition Whydah. This joint venture is conducting an underwater archaeological research project on the worlds only authenticated pirate ship: The Whydah which sank in a nor'easter in 1717.
• A portion of my sales benefit Breast Cancer Research
• Chairmen's Elite Club - William Raveis Real Estate
• Top Producing Team on Cape Cod
• National Assoc. of Realtors
• MA Assoc. of Realtors
• Cape Cod Island Assoc. of Realtors
• Cape Cod
• Waterfront Luxury Homes
• Deep Water Dock Properties
In The News
"Jon, Job well done. Thank you, Elaine and Steve"
Elaine Sheftel (Marstons Mills, MA)
"Jon went well beyond expectations to
insure a smooth closing."
Norman Budge (Framingham, MA)
"Jon Matel was extremely professional for the day we signed the listing agreement right to the closing. Always available when needed and very responsive. I will be calling Jon the next time I look to purchase a home on the Cape!"
John Carroll (Osterville, MA)
"Jonathan did a wonderful job for me. If this sale was not the worst he has encountered, it had to be close. He was very helpful with my situation."
Evelyn L. Morris (Osterville, MA)
"for Jon Matel, A PLUS, A GOLD STAR !!!!!!"
Barbara Wood (Osterville, MA)
follow up work by Jon
Matel I would not have sold my house in this market."
"I would highly recommend Jon Matel. He worked diligently and aggressively helping us sell a large home in a down market. His advice and experience
was critical in our finding the right buyer at the right price. Additionally, he worked fast and tirelessly in finding the perfect home for us to buy, in a VERY quick timeframe. We will not buy or sell a home again without his assistance."